User-Generated Content expands reach, improves conversion rates, and makes customers feel like they’re part of your community. It’s obvious that you should incorporate UGC into your marketing strategy, but jump-starting the practice is easier said than done.
If you’re looking to deploy UGC into your strategy right away, consider these methods of encouraging your customers to share their experience online:
- Rent out helmets with cameras inside them!
- Sell these video packages to customers post-ride and provide them with your brand's hashtag (such as #RideFastRideFree) to encourage customers to share the videos on social media
- Give your most loyal customers a special discount code
- If they share this code on social media and a new customer comes in and uses the code to book a ride, offer both customers a 50% ride discount
- Raffle off a FREE 10-person go-kart party at the end of the year to a customer that posts about your company the most on social media
- Be sure to remind your consumers throughout the year that you're running this competition. You can do this by e-mailing newsletter subscribers and posting on your own social media, providing themed social media posting challenges and counting down the days until the challenge ends.