User-Generated Content expands reach, improves conversion rates, and makes customers feel like they’re part of your community. It’s obvious that you should incorporate UGC into your marketing strategy, but jump-starting the practice is easier said than done.
If you’re looking to deploy UGC into your strategy right away, consider these methods of encouraging your customers to share their experience online:
- Sell baseball caps and hoodies with your brewery's name on them.
- Offer these baseball caps and hoodies at a discounted rate if customers post about your store on social media and tag you in the post so that their friends can easily find out more about you
- Host special tasting events each month. Go all out and showcase your best offerings! Ask attendees to post on social media- anyone who posts should get a 1/2 off ticket to your next event.
- This builds customer loyalty and gives your customers the tools to build excitement about your upcoming and seasonal products through their posts
- Run a raffle each month and ask customers to post about and review their favorite new drinks on social media and on Yelp and Google. Make sure to ask them to tag the location. Winner receives a free, filled growler!
- This will help visitors find you by location if they are searching for breweries in town